Planning To Book Helicopter Ride – From Chandigarh To Shimla
Are you planning to ride from Chandigarh by air to nearby hill station . The National Highway 22 road.
That connect chandigarh to Shimla , takes a long time upto 3 hours and 45 minutes for covering 112.3 kms by Car and by BUS by 5-6 hours.
The Heli taxi service, launched recently by Himachal government is becoming very popular as a lot of people want to enjoy the beautiful scenery and travel by helicopter too to take there Instagram images.
Many people just travel to take pictures for their Instagram and Youtube Videos and posts since Instagram Reels and Vlogging has become a new trend among youngsters and Digital Creators.
There are many travel tour companies basically they operate from Chandigarh airport to Shimla by helicopter. Shimla being the queen of hills is very popular destination among north Indian to get a respite from the soaring heat temperature in Chandīgarh. The travel time is just 20 minutes too which is really cool , the service is provided by Pawan Hans Limited a helicopter company based in Delhi.
Reason why people prefer Shimla?
- The weather in Shimla is always nice and cooler than trinity
- The scenic beauty of the Himalayas
- Place for hiking and Mountain climbing in North India ,Trekking in Shimla is an absolutely amazing experience with the views of the snow-capped peaks and scenery
- Shimla is a great place famous for snowy mountains and The mall road , Christ Church is one of the enduring legacies of the British Raj made by the british in 1844,when India was under the British Raj for 150 years shimla was Punjab capital .
Price for this service will be only 3000-4000 rs per person on way .
Shimla Tour By Helicopter Will Include:
- Welcome Drink Which Won’t Be Alcoholic
- Breakfast At A Nearby Hotel
- Sightseeing By Any Local Cab Service – Ola , Uber Or Chiku Cab Services
- Flight Back To Chandigarh From Shimla
- All Toll Taxes , Parking Fees Etc.