Mall culture in India is beaming like never before. There is hardly any city in this country that is devoid of this luxury, and thus Chandigarh is no behind. With almost ten malls and counting, the Tricity is becoming the hot property.
Chandigarh had malls in the past, but if there is one property that changed the concept of malls for the city mongers, it has to be the Elante Mall. Even before it opened its doors for the customers, it became a hot topic to discuss in town. In 2013, when Elante started its operations, it made a huge hue and cry. It is one of the biggest malls not only in Tricity but in the adjoining states likes Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu& Kashmir as well.
About Elante Mall Chandigarh
Spread across 1.15 square feet of retail space, this beautiful mall has been developed by Larsen & Turbo group. The mall has been designed by the famous architectural firm “Wood head” from Australia and thus has left no scope of criticism.
All those who criticized Chandigarh for not having a fully functional mall had the best response in the name of elante mall. The mall has the perfect assortment of international and domestic brands spread across the 3-floor building and a basement.
The structure of the Elante Mall
The mall has three floors and a basement, commonly known as the lower ground floor. All the floors have hundreds of Elante mall shops catering to all you’re shopping as well as entertainment needs. Let us indulge more into the details of which floor offers what to its customers:
- Lower Ground Floor If you are entering the mall through the parking area, then this is going to be the first place you will come across. It has some famous outlets like Big Bazaar, Pantaloons, Jagat Singh and Sons, Archies, Store 99, Miniso and much more.
- Ground Floor The main entrance of the mall opens directly to the ground floor of the mall which is the host of various international brands like Tommy, Mango, Zara, GUESS, FCUK, GANT, CK, and the list is never-ending. The same floor has some renowned multi-brand outlets as well like lifestyle, Westside and shoppers stop.
The ground floor also has a courtyard area where you may find some of the finest cafes, breweries, and restaurants to spend cosy evenings with your loved ones.
- First Floor On the first floor you will find all the premium formal as well as casual brands like color plus, Arrow, Blackberry, ladies& kids section of lifestyle and Zara, Max, Avenue, Zodiac and much more. The same floor has some Footwear brands like Woodland and metro shoes. You may also come across some of the premium sportswear brands like Puma, Adidas, Planet sports, Sketchers and Nike.
- Second Floor Carrying on the legacy the second floor also has a lot to offer and has some of the ethnic wear brands like Manyavar, Meena Bazaar, Jaamawar, Global Desi, Landmark designer studio, Ethnicity and much more. The same floor also something in store for the kids in the name of Hamleys, the world-renowned name for kids’ toys and activities. And not to forget, the floor also has a place for your grooming needs as some of the premium spas and salons like Looks Salon and O2 Spa have their outlets to serve you with the best.
- Third floor This floor is my personal favorite as this is the perfect entertainment and eatery zone. The mall has a spacious food court with a seating capacity of 750 persons at a time. It serves some of the amazing delicacies and beverages to waive off all your tiredness of shopping the entire day. Apart from the food court, you may come across some of the finest dine-in options like Red Mango, Pirates of the grill, Social, Nando’s, Chilli’s and much more. If you want to enjoy booze, and some fine music then you may go to a bar like an underdog, Pyramid, and MOBE.
Kids love this area, not only because they may get to eat their favourite snacks, but also because they may get to play as well. The Fun city, on the third floor, is the perfect game zone for kids. With multiple games and rides, it becomes the perfect picnic spot wherein you can play and can earn some goodies at the same time. One can also host a kid’s birthday party in a separate hall and can make the day even more special.
Last but not least, PVR is also part of this floor. The eight-screen multiplex is one of the biggest in Tricity and is different in its way. The interior and infrastructure is something to look out for and ease of booking tickets is yet another plus point. Watching Elante mall movies is fun as you can expect quality with comfort and convenience.
Other Highlights of the Elante Mall:
- The parking area of the mall is spacious enough to accommodate over 5800 cars at a time.
- The same vicinity has a world-class renowned hotel like Hyatt international.
- For the ease of customers and staff, around 35 escalators, and 15 elevators are installed in the mall.
- The exterior of the mall with a water fountain adds beauty to the mall.
- The backyard on the ground floor has often hosted various events and has launched multiple brands.
- The Mall has made all the provisions for medical emergencies.
- The mall has a crèche in the basement, wherein parents can leave their kids under trained supervision and can enjoy their time in the mall.
For the city mongers, it is a one-stop place for all their shopping as well as entertainment needs. Reaching to Elante Mall address is not tough as the place has connectivity via public transportation.
So all those, who have still not been to Elante Mall Chandigarh, must visit at the earliest to get the vibe of all the metropolitan malls they have heard about.